0800 655 6506


Information you should refer to before travelling abroad

Please find below a selection of links to provide you with useful information you may require to plan and organise your holiday:

www.ukpa.gov.uk: Identity and Passport Service provides help and advice on passports including applying online, renewals, lost/damaged or stolen passports, child passports, fees, processing times and the urgent service.

www.dh.gov.uk: Department of Health gives travel health information for people travelling abroad from the UK. We recommend that you check with your GP, Practice Nurse or Travel Health Clinic for specific guidance.

www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/about-kbyg-campaign/: Foreign & Commonwealth Office provides travel advice and tips for British travellers on staying safe abroad and what help the FCO can provide if something goes wrong, including the 'Know Before You Go' campaign.

This campaign was launched in 2001 to promote these key messages:

  • get adequate travel insurance
  • check the FCO’s country travel advice
  • research your destination – know the local laws and customs
  • visit your GP as soon as possible before travelling
  • check your passport is in good condition and valid and you have all necessary visas
  • make copies of important travel documents and/or store them online using a secure data storage site
  • tell someone where you are going and leave emergency contact details with them
  • take enough money and have access to emergency funds


If you or any member of your party have any disabilities, it is extremely important that we make the necessary arrangements to make your holiday go smoothly. We must therefore insist that you contact our offices on 0844 77 007 44 before completing any reservation to ensure compatibility for the holiday you chose. Please refer to the information provided by ABTA at www.abta.com.

If you need any further assistance or information please contact Kwik Travel.

Don't miss a thing

Sign up for offers